Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Link: BENEDICTINE MOMENTS






I have been exploring the Vatican Website and found a link to Vatican Television Archive, there are video downloads from Pope John Paul's funeral more or less up to the present day. I have put the link on the sidebar as a permanent feature, under "Benedictine Moments".
I have just been watching the Sistine Chapel Mass after the election, extra-ordinarily beautiful, especially the lone cantor.

I have a friend who videoed the announcement of the election to cheer himself up, now he log on to it.

The only disadvantage is that there are no translations or subtitles, downloading isn't immediate, but enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you do a video blog?

The Lord’s descent into the underworld

At Matins/the Office of Readings on Holy Saturday the Church gives us this 'ancient homily', I find it incredibly moving, it is abou...