Gute Werke gegen Dämonen Startschuss für den Pro Life Marsch Atheistische Seelsorger Mehr Geld fürs Auto als für Kinder Englisches Seminar über die Alte Messe
Pardon?
Yes!
The best bit is near the end. Well done Father. Soon you may overtake Fr Z!
Vielen dank !!!
Kanst du nicka fauna inna zummer?
My German isn't up to this. I found it too hard to make out what was being said.JARay
Oh dear, now nothing can stop the rise of the Baron of Brighton :)
Show off! :)
Post a Comment
At Matins/the Office of Readings on Holy Saturday the Church gives us this 'ancient homily', I find it incredibly moving, it is abou...
8 comments:
Pardon?
Yes!
The best bit is near the end.
Well done Father. Soon you may overtake Fr Z!
Vielen dank !!!
Kanst du nicka fauna inna zummer?
My German isn't up to this. I found it too hard to make out what was being said.
JARay
Oh dear, now nothing can stop the rise of the Baron of Brighton :)
Show off! :)
Post a Comment