Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who is on


This is the break down of the last hundred people to log on today, America sleeps, but China is beginning to wake up, I must put up a bit more on the persecution of the Church there and the culture of death. I think it is important they get news of the Holy Father. There are more than the average number of Germans, and Spaniards for some reason seem to be logging on regularly nowadays. In Italy, well I know someone from the CDF occassionally logs, just to check, I am not sure if it is me or the English scene.
I would love to hear from foreign visitors in comments.
Why not just sign in and say "How do you do", if you are from the US, that's "Hi", and tell us where you are from and what you do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Brasil.
I have been logging since few weeks ago.

Embajador said...

Hi father,

I have checked my stats and believe I might be the one responsible for the recent surge in Spanish readers.

I was on the lookout for catholic blogs in the UK. I have far too many from the US in my reading list. I liked your blog quite a lot and recommended your entry on the latest papal document.

Apart from that Brighton brings me fond memories.

Anonymous said...

Hi from Brasil, too...

Lover of Futility said...

Greetings from Ireland (Northern)!

Anonymous said...

Hi Father,
I look forward to reading your blog everyday.

Penny, Sykesville, Maryland USA

The Lord’s descent into the underworld

At Matins/the Office of Readings on Holy Saturday the Church gives us this 'ancient homily', I find it incredibly moving, it is abou...