I am going on holiday, first of all to Verona, then onto Rome for Aaron Spinnelli's ordination to the diaconate.
THERE WILL BE AN INTERMISSION UNTIL 18TH JULY,
if you comment, it will have wait until I return unless I can get to a computer.
pray for Aaron and all who are or have been ordained recently
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lord’s descent into the underworld
At Matins/the Office of Readings on Holy Saturday the Church gives us this 'ancient homily', I find it incredibly moving, it is abou...
-
Have a look at this post , and this one Yesterday I received an email saying: I need to tell you that your comments have caused widesprea...
-
A French newspaper has reported Pope Francis, once Benedict dies, will abrogate Summorum Pontificum and handover Old Rite's celebrat...
-
After recent happenings I have been thinking I ought to stop blogging. I do not think I have done anything wrong but if journalists, like ...
2 comments:
O Roma felix ...
A holiday in Rome ! I wish I could be there too.
Buon vacanza, Padre.
And I hope you'll have time to visit the FSSP church of San Gregorio dei Muratori.
You will be posting a photo or two,
I hope ...
God bless you always.
Fr. Ray,
What a time to stop blogging!
In your absence, your blog has been nicknamed "the Hermeneutic of Discontinuity."
Post a Comment