A group of Ohio sisters have produced a video on Contraception
The video also tells viewers:
- Possible side effects of the pill include irritability, depression, blood clots, high blood pressure and migraines.
- The pill works by preventing fertilization. If that fails, it prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus.
- More than half of women getting abortions say they used contraception in the month they became pregnant.
- The overpopulation problem is a myth, and contraception puts the human race at risk of extinction.
- Christians of all denominations condemned contraception as sinful until 1930. Martin Luther, John Calvin and Pope John Paul II all opposed the practice.