These friars conscious of global warming and their vow of poverty eschew the plane and made their own way to Sydney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lord’s descent into the underworld
At Matins/the Office of Readings on Holy Saturday the Church gives us this 'ancient homily', I find it incredibly moving, it is abou...
-
Have a look at this post , and this one Yesterday I received an email saying: I need to tell you that your comments have caused widesprea...
-
A French newspaper has reported Pope Francis, once Benedict dies, will abrogate Summorum Pontificum and handover Old Rite's celebrat...
-
After recent happenings I have been thinking I ought to stop blogging. I do not think I have done anything wrong but if journalists, like ...
3 comments:
Fr. Ray
I thought you might be interested to know that these friars are the Little Brothers of St. Francis. I recognise the one on the left from a vocations film on EWTN.
Are they ? I`d have betted they are Franciscan Friars of the Renewal. I hope someone has offered them a meal since that photo.
Fr. Ray et al.
As a Bostonian, I have been blessed to get to know these friars well over the years. They are a small (but hopefully growing) order. They're also one of the most joy-filled religious communities I've encountered. It's always a blessing to spend time with them as they radiate their love for Christ abundantly.
Post a Comment