I normally hate these things, or I don't have time to do them, but Ches, Mr Bond, hasn't asked before and as it is reasonably simple: 7 things I like, or give pleasure. Here goes:
- High Mass
- Good food with good company
- 17th/18th century Opera well performed (a connection with 1.? Probably!)
- Walking the streets of a foreign city with a friend
- Talking to people who have discovered God loves them
- Watching a real craftsmen at work, even the waitress in the local Chinese Reastuarant boning a fish/ handling something beautifully made- anything a lute, a vestment, an axe
- Seeing kindness and tenderness.
The next part is naming 7 people, to do this themselves, well you can either do it on your own blog or post 7 things in the combox. If you criticise anyone's you won't be published.