Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Want a Job?



sat/tip J. Tucker


North American College seek chant and polyphony master posted by Jeffrey Tucker
The musical heart of the American Church is changing. See this
job opening solicitation from the North American College in Rome.


I just find this amazing. I remember going to Mass there once 30 years ago; strumming, drumming and squealling electric guitars, a bit like a rock concert with the addition of bits of Dylanesque folk music. How America is changing and how the Church has changed, especially amongs the young American clergy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!

Anonymous said...

I do need a job, plz if you may remember in your prayers a newly college grad.
I have been to so many interviews and nothing so far :(

The Lord’s descent into the underworld

At Matins/the Office of Readings on Holy Saturday the Church gives us this 'ancient homily', I find it incredibly moving, it is abou...