from That The Bones You Have Crushed May Thrill
1. Pour ash on your head and go around saying, "I, a breviary." I am not sure about this one, I think there is problem in traslation.
2. Sell your possessions and give the money to the poor.
3. Greet everyone you meet with a profound sense of fraternal love.
4. Deliberately get injured by someone and then forgive them in all holy charity.
5. Preach the Gospel everywhere you go, if necessary use words.
6. Go into the wilderness and befriend packs of wolves.
7. Go up to your Bishop and present yourself naked and allow him to clothe you in some bed linen.
8. Weep heartily on account of your sins.
9. Walk barefoot.
10. Ask one of your friends to stand on your face in mud out of the pure motivation of humbling yourself in the sight of God and Man.
An extra thing might be to meditate on the Passion so deeply that the marks of it appear on your own body.